Wed, 11 May 2016
In this episode, we host the most comprehensive Peak Week Roundtable available anywhere with contest prep coaches Cliff Wilson, Eric Helms and Jason Theobald.
We cover all facets of peak week including:
- how and when to manipulate water, sodium and potassium
- how and when to load carbs/fats
- how to deal with "spill over"
- how to adjust cardio and training during peak week
- how to set up the show day diet, including between prejudging and finals
- how to know when someone is "ready"
- psychological approaches to peak week
- finishing touches like tan, pump up and backstage advice
And a LOT MORE!!
You can find more from the panel here:
CONTEST PREP/ COACHING from Jeff
FOR CONTEST PREP/ COACHING from Robin
Continue the discussion on ...
We hope you enjoy the show!